Stop unhealthy mind-body habits with awareness and these 5 tips.
We all get stuck in unhealthy mind-body habits because they are familiar and comfortable. There is a part of your mind, I call the ‘comfort-seeker’ that actually wants you to keep doing what your doing and avoid change at all costs. Do you know why? Because the comfort-seeking mind thinks old habits mean safety and change means danger.
In order to over come the comfort seeker you must connect with your Authentic Sacred Self. You must remember the truth of who you are behind all the ‘programming’ and habits. You must connect with your intuition and your inner wisdom that gets buried under all the busy-ness and chatter of everyday living.
Try these 5 Top Ways to Get Unstuck
and Reconnect To Your Authentic Truth:
- Slow down – Take a few minutes each day to slow down, breathe mindfully and just notice how you are feeling. Notice what thoughts are running through your mind.
- Spend time in nature - Take walk or just sit and observe nature it could be in a park, in the forest, at a beach or in your back yard nature is close by if you take time to look and listen.
- Scribble or journal – Write down how you are feeling. Write about what is bothering you. Write about how your day was. Write about anything! Putting it down on paper will give you a new perspective and often sparks insights. Try it.
- Speak your truth out loud – Talk with a trusted friend, counselor or a coach. It is powerful when you share what you are feeling and have someone who is open-minded and nonjudgmental listening. You will have your wisdom and your authentic truth reflected back to you. This can allow for some amazing insights and shifts to happen!
- See yourself differently – This means visualizing what you DO want instead of imagining the worst or draining your energy with worry. Visualization is a powerful tool that takes practice.
If you want customized suggestions and intuitive advice, schedule a FREE consult to find out more –> bit.ly/Rena15min. Okay?
In the meantime make sure to grab your FREE Coping (Get Unstuck) Kit here: eepurl.com/rfrLX
I’d love to hear your thoughts! Share your truth by leaving a reply. Okay?
Warm wishes and supportive hugs,
~Rena, the Get Unstuck Coach