With all of the busy-ness of life, it is easy to ignore your inner wisdom. It can get lost in the frantic mind chatter of the day-to-day tasks and the endless To-Do’s.
The whispering truth? You have so much wisdom and inner power with in you. We have been taught to look outside of ourselves for the answers when they really live inside us.
The 3 Biggest Ways You Drown Your Inner Wisdom – The 3 Sabotaging C’s
- Complaining - Focusing on what is wrong in your life. We all do it. We spend time talking to our friends about what went wrong, what we don’t like, etc.
- Comparing – When you compare yourself to others you give away your personal power. You are unique! You are not meant to be anything other than your unique, amazing self. Don’t waste time trying to be or look like someone else.
- Criticizing - Negative self talk is exactly this. You might criticize others as well, yet the most damaging is self-criticizing. We all do it. We spend way too much time ‘picking on’ ourselves instead of being kind and gentle with ourselves. This is the opposite of the important teaching of Ahimsa in yoga – non-violence, or loving-kindness. It all starts with your treatment of yourself. Everything else ripples out from that!
- And a bonus (not one of the 3 Sabotaging C’s but it’s a biggie!)… Worrying – “Worrying is using your imagination to create what you don’t want.” ~Abraham-Hicks
3 Best Ways to Nurture Your Inner Wisdom – The 3 Empowering C’s
- Compassion – for yourself and others. Give yourself a compliment. Look for the good in others. Look for what you have done well today. Practice the art of self care!
- Choice – Choose a different, uplifting thought. Choose to look for the blessings in your life. Choose to imagine a good future instead of worrying about what could go wrong. Choose to believe in the best of yourself. Believe in your strengths and your intuition. Choose to try something different.
- Calmness – Create ways to be more calm. Create ways to slow down and be still. Be present to yourself and your feelings. Your intuition will blossom as will your trust in yourself and your inner wisdom.
The best way I know to quickly and easily reconnect to your inner wisdom is with my 5 Steps to DeStress-n-Manifest! Get the steps in my FREE GetUnstuck – DeStress-Manifest Kit…